Aircraft Model Store T&C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- 1. DEFINITIONS
- “The Company” means Aircraft Model Store
- “The Customer” means any person, persons or company who receives a quotation, places an order and/or accepts delivery of any products.
- “The Products” shall mean any goods which form the subject of these conditions.
- 2. ORDERS and PRE ORDERS
- Telephone orders may be made on 07791 171574. Email orders may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where stock items are short in supply, the Company shall supply on a first come first served basis and reserves the right to cancel or reduce any orders it is unable to supply. Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis. Special order items and pre-orders may be subject to a deposit, cancellation of orders may be subject to a handling charge and administration fee. Goods ordered on a pre order basis, ie before the goods have been released by the manufacturer do so on the understanding that the Company will endeavor to supply as soon as the product is released. The Company cannot guarantee to fulfill all pre orders if they are in short or restricted supply. If ordered by credit card, cheque, over the phone or by email, payment for pre orders will not be taken until the goods are in stock and ready for shipping. The Company reserves the right to charge in advance for pre orders.
- 3. PRICE
- Any price quoted by the company is correct at the time of publication but the right is reserved to alter prices at any time without notice.
- 4. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment in respect of products shall be made prior to despatch. Accepted payment methods are PayPal, cheque, postal order or bank transfer.
- 5. PACKING AND DELIVERY
- Delivery in UK Mainland, is always charged at the standard price which is quoted when ordering. Prices for delivery include the cost of packing. Additional costs may be incurred for parts of Scotland and non mainland UK. Overseas Customers will be charged carriage at cost price. Please see our overseas shipping rate guide on our website for details. No responsibility is accepted for non delivery, late delivery or any unchecked delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control. No liability for damaged goods in transit will be accepted unless advised to ourselves within 3 days of receipt.
- 6. PASSING OF TITLE
- Title in the product shall remain with the Company until payment is received in full of all monies owing from the Customer to the Company.
- 7. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The Company will try to resolve any complaints or disputes that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible and to the customers satisfaction. The customer must report any issues as soon as they arise and any defects to products must be reported to the Company within 3 days of receipt.
- 8. DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTS
- All Scales, Measurements, Specifications and Colours are approximate and are for guidance purposes only. All Products offered are available unless stated or are ordered in from a supplier which takes no more than 1 week on average, or in the case of pre-order items will be despatched as soon as released by the manufacturers.
- 9. BUSINESS OPERATING HOURS
- Seven days a week, 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Please leave a message if calling out of these hours. We are able to accept personal callers for the collection of goods providing that a collection time is organised in advance.
10. FORCE MAJUREThe Company shall be under no liability to the customer in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or any other matters of any nature whatsoever
- 11. APPLICABLE LAW
- All contracts between the Customer and the Company shall be governed by English Law and shall be construed and take effect in all respects accordingly.
Placing an order via the website confirms you have read, understood and agree these terms and conditions.